During these trying times, a great many faculty have come forward with the idea of students documenting their lives during the pandemic. Here at the Small Special Collections Library, we welcome all donations of these materials.
To guide you through the donation process, we have created the following checklist:
- Contact Whitney Buccicone (email@example.com), Interim University Archivist.
- Whitney will send you a copy of the Deed of Gift and its explanation document.
- Complete Deed of Gift and send two signed copies to Whitney using the address below.
- These must be paper copies, signed in pen, due to Virginia regulations.
- These can also be signed and sent digitally to Whitney’s e-mail address.
- When ready, mail in the journal or other pandemic-related materials.
Address for two signed Deeds of Gift and materials to donate:
Whitney Buccicone, Interim University Archivist
℅ Small Special Collections
170 McCormick Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Due to the continuing concerns over the pandemic, no materials will be allowed to be dropped off in-person until our building is reopened. Materials can be donated anonymously but a Deed of Gift must be completed to have these materials available for research use.
If you are a faculty member interested in donating your students’ materials to Special Collections, please reach out to Whitney Buccicone directly.